REGISTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A CORNHOLE SET!
On Grand Prize winner will win a deluxe Red Hare cornhole board with bags. Everyone loves cornhole, so be prepared to be the most popular person at the tailgate.
20 other winners will receive a $25 gift card to our merch store.
Complete Official Rules for Win VIP Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Red Hare Brewing Co. Cornhole Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is offered and open only to legal residents of AL, SC, and GA who are age 21 or older at time of entry. Void in all other states and where prohibited. Employees, officers and directors of Red Hare Brewing Company (“Sponsor”), and those entities involved in the preparation of materials and/or administration of this Promotion (collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”), suppliers, distributors, or retailers of alcohol-beverage products, and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents) and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion starts on or about 12:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 10, 2017 and ends on or about 11:59:59 pm ET on October 7th, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). All time referenced herein is Eastern Time. Sponsor’s clock is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit redharebrewing.com/botm/ via the internet, then fill out and submit the sweepstakes entry form. Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries may not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, postage due or illegible entries; nor for any computer, telephone, cable network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, Web site, user net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or any technical error; nor for unauthorized human intervention, human error, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information; nor for the failure to capture any such information.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: More than one (1) entry from the same person will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different physical addresses, email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that person’s eligibility and he/she may be disqualified from this Promotion or any current or future promotions offered by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Use of any automated system, software applications that enable users to create multiple accounts and/or temporary accounts to participate in this Promotion or to redeem prizes is prohibited and may result in disqualification from this Promotion and any current or future promotions offered by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the “Authorized Account Holder” of the phone number or email address associated with the account at time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person assigned a phone number or email address by the wireless telecommunications carrier, phone service provider, Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning phone numbers or email addresses. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an Authorized Account Holder. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw entries and/or Entrants at any time during the Promotion.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS/NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will conduct random drawings on or about Monday, October 9, 2107, from all eligible entries received, to select one (1) Grand Prize winner, and from all respective regional entries received, to select twenty (20) First Prize winners per region indicated below. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Grand Prize and the number of eligible entries received and number of prizes available in the entrant’s region for the First Prizes. Potential winner will be contacted by email or telephone approximately 1 to 10 business days after the drawing. You are not a winner until Sponsor has verified your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential prize winners and, if applicable, their guests may be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release within seven (7) calendar days of notification or attempted notification. Sponsor will make one attempt to notify potential winner, who will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond. If (a) Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner; (b) a potential winner fails to respond to a notification attempt within forty-eight (48) hours; (c) a potential winner fails to timely return or properly complete the above described release documents; (d) a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable; or (e) a potential winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, prize forfeiture will result and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If a winner for any prize cannot be confirmed by October 31, 2017, then the prize will not be awarded.
- PRIZE(S) AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV):
Each Grand Prize consists of a set of cornhole boards (2 boards) with 8 bags (4 red, 4 black). Approximate retail value for the prize is $300.00.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize(s) are not redeemable for cash. No substitution or transfer of prizes will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use are the sole responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize winner will be mailed the cornhole set and bags, and Sponsor will be responsible for shipping costs.
- GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to timely return or properly complete release documents (as described herein), or if a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules prize forfeiture will result and an alternate potential winner may be selected. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, PROMOTION ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS)DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES/PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY, ACCESS TO WEB SITE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. By entering and/or accepting a prize, participants and/or winners hereby consent, where lawful, to the use by Sponsor (and its authorized third parties) of their name, hometown, and/or biographical information in any and all media now known or hereafter developed worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of any web site. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any part thereof and select the winner from entries received prior to the action or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Promotion Entities shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to execute the Promotion, or supply a Prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.In no event will Promotion Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of participation in the Promotion, Promotion/Prize related activities, access to, and use of, any participating internet site(s) or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said site(s). Without limiting the foregoing, Prizes and everything on said site(s) are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non- infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties.
THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the prizes awarded shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out of pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of prize winners, mail a self-addressed, U.S. postage stamped envelope, to: Red Hare Brewing Co. Sweepstakes, Red Hare Brewing Company, 1998 Delk Industrial Blvd., Marietta, GA 30067, for receipt by October 31, 2017.
- SPONSOR: Red Hare Brewing Company, BOTM Sweepstakes 1998 Delk Industrial Blvd., Marietta, GA 30067.