Territory Sales Manager: Alabama & Florida Panhandle
As our territory continues to grow, so does our team. We are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join our team and manage new and existing accounts in Alabama & Florida Panhandle markets. Ideal candidates are outgoing and enthusiastic with a passion for craft beer!
- Call on regular and prospective customers to promote Red Hare products.
- Increase Red Hare merchandising presence.
- Work directly with Distributors and their sales staff to promote beer sales.
- Resolve problems to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Oversee special events, beer festivals and samplings in your territory.
- Maintain an accurate recap of account visits and follow through with commitments.
- Meet sales goals and work within a team environment.
- Willingness to travel and spend overnights in your territory.
- Must currently live in or be willing to relocate to either Mobile, Birmingham, Pensacola or surrounding areas.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must submit to background and driving check.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Must be a self motivated and independent performer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the hospitality or restaurant industry.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
Qualities of Ideal Candidates:
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Effective territory management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in team environments.
- Prior knowledge of Alabama/Florida Panhandle restaurant and bar scenes.
- Familiarity with craft beer, the brewing industry, or the distribution of beer, wine, or spirits.
- Basic knowledge of beverage operations and experience coordinating promotions.
- Love of beer!
Why work for us?
- Opportunity to work in a fun and social environment.
- Opportunity to advance with a growing small business.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Compensation for travel and expenses.
- VIP access to craft beer events.
- Love of beer!
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
We are looking for someone who can start ASAP.