Red Hare 8th Anniversary “The Ocho”
We are excited to celebrate our 8th year anniversary “The Ocho” in 2019. In April of 2010 Roger and Bobby began renovation of the building that houses our brewery and tap room. We could have never anticipated all the love and support we have received from you all over these 8 years. To celebrate “The Ocho” we will be hosting an anniversary party on Saturday April 27th 12-9pm. We will have live music, food, and specialty beers. So come celebrate “The Ocho” with Marietta’s first craft brewery — it will be a fiesta to remember!
• Food for purchase by The Real Mexican Vittles
– 3 Beer General Admission ($20): Your first 3 beers and a commemorative 12 oz glass.
– 6 Beer General Admission ($35): Your first 6 beers and a commemorative 12 oz glass.
*tickets are not required to attend event, feel free to just come and open a tab if you do not want to purchase a ticket.*
Parking is available in our lot and in neighboring lots, however we encourage you to take alternate means of transportation like Lyft or Uber.
• Stuff you need to know:
– Not drinking beer? We have Root Beer and Grapefruit Soda available for purchase
– You will have to provide proof of age at the door before you get your beer wristband, so be sure to bring your ID. NO EXCEPTIONS.
– We encourage you to take a Lyft! Parking is limited, so carpool, ride share, magic carpet, whatever you gotta do.
– Bring your four-legged friends, although consider the temperatures and crowds. All pets must be on a leash and are not allowed in the brewery (taproom and outside are fine).
– There will not be brewery tours this day, however our brewhouse will be open for anyone who wants to check out our cool operations.
– We’ll have plenty of additional beer available for purchase on draught and to-go.
– Outside food is permitted, but we encourage you to try food from our local vendor.
– Things NOT ALLOWED: Outside Alcohol